Earn points & prizes for being Respectful, Responsible, and Caring with the PBISRewards App!
This app will allow ANY staff member (including teachers, counselors, noon aides, office staff, etc.) to award you points for being Respectful, Responsible, and Caring. What can you do with those points, you ask?!?!?! You can redeem the points for PRIZES!!!! Check out this VIDEO for more details about the app.
Your teachers may have already been assigning points... Be sure to login today to see if you've earned any!!
How do I login?
- Go to Clever.com
- Click on "Login with Google".
- Enter your CUSD username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the PBISRewards App under “Miller Links”
- Log in using the “Clever” button
Once in the app, you will be able to see your profile, check your balance, and other details. Select a date and click on "View My Point Details" to see the points that have been awarded to you for that date. You’ll also be able to see who awarded you the points, as well as any comments they have left.
How do I redeem points?
Students can redeem points at any time via the PBISRewards app.
- Login to your accounts by following instructions above.
- Once logged in, click on “Stores” and then on “The Mustang Market”.
- Redeem your points for prizes!
When/Where do I pick up my prizes?
Prizes purchased within the Purchase Window will be available for pickup at the Office on corresponding pick up date (all dates are subject to change). Gift Card Drawing Winners will be announced via MillerVision. Prizes can be picked up at BRUNCH, LUNCH, or AFTER SCHOOL.