Miller Registration Information
Priority Registration Window is January 11, 2023 through February 15, 2023
If you reside in the Miller Middle School boundary and are NOT currently enrolled in a CUSD school, you are eligible to enroll your child during the Priority Registration window between January 11, 2023 and February 15, 2023.
- Please review the registration information HERE
- Gather all required documents listed below:
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or final buyer's statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months) if you own your home OR
- a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds.)
- Parent Photo ID - either a state-issued driver's license or passport is accepted.
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Child's most up-to-date immunization records
- Send an email to the Miller Registrar, Jeniffer Kan at registration_miller@cusdk8.
org with the following information:
- Student name
- Current Grade
- Current attending school/city/state
- Parent name and phone number
- Has the student ever applied for enrollment in the Cupertino Union School District
You will receive a reply from Jeniffer Kan with a link for online enrollment (new students to CUSD) or paperwork submission (returning CUSD students).